1. For each of the two specialties – piano and violin, the cash prizes are:
- FIRST – 7,000 EUR / The first prize is indivisible /
- SECOND – 5 000 EUR
- THIRD – EUR 3 500
- FOUR – 2 000 EUR
- FIVE – EUR 1,500
- SIX – EUR 1 000
2. For each of the two specialties – piano and violin, one award is awarded for „Best performance of a work by Pancho Vladigerov“.
3. In the final concerts of each specialty participate prize winners, on the proposals of the two juries, without paying a fee. Under the same conditions CD recordings are made after the competition is completed.
4. The winner of the FIRST prize in the violin specialty gets a MAISTOR LUCK awarded by the famous Bulgarian luthier VLADO TILEV.
5. For the winners of the FIRST prize in the two specialties concert appearances are provided during the 2019/2020 season in the programs of the international music festivals in Bulgaria. Additional engagements for concerts with orchestra and other participations will be announced at the end of the international competition.
6. The two juries have the right to award other awards – cash and items provided by private persons or organizations but after having been announced in advance to the Secretariat before the start of the competition and by decision of the jury.
The Pancho Vladigerov Foundation has the exclusive and exclusive right to negotiate with Bulgarian and foreign organizations, companies, companies, private individuals – amateurs about the whole or partial recording, filming or broadcasting of performances from the competition program and the final concerts. The listed actions can be performed only after the conclusion of a contract or written permission by the Secretariat of the International Competition and payment of a certain fee. In the event of disputes in the interpretation of the present Rules for Participation in the International Competition „Pancho Vladigerov“, the Bulgarian text shall be accepted as the sole legal instrument.
For further information and information: Pancho Vladigerov Foundation 152, Tsar Osvoboditel Str. 9700 Shumen tel. And fax 054 800 388, 0884 207894 e-mail: email@example.com, www.fondvlad.com